- F&W Taste Test: Best Caramel Sauces
- Editor's Choice: F&W's 10 Best Dessert Recipes of 2015
- The Best New Gift for Gin Drinkers
- The Baller Way to Travel to Pebble Beach Food & Wine
- Now You Can Buy The Meatball Shop’s Awesome Tomato Sauce
- Best Super Bowl Drinks, or How to Hide in the Kitchen Eating Nachos and Lighting Fruit on Fire to Avoid Football
- The Must-Drink Cocktail of Summer 1901
- 6 Must-Eat Foods & Drinks for 2013
- Andrew Zimmern's Top Airport Food Spots
- 6 Colorful, Matisse-Inspired Ice Creams for Spring
For at-home mixologists, a well-stocked bar is already a beautiful thing. 1800 Tequila takes this fact one step further with its Essential Artist series.
For at-home mixologists, a well-stocked bar is already a beautiful thing. 1800 Tequila takes this fact one step further with its Essential Artist series. In the past, these special edition bottles of blanco tequila have featured artworks by Shepard Fairey, Gary Baseman and others. This year, the company honors the late, great artist Jean-Michel Basquiat with six unique labels featuring his vibrant, crazy, whimsical paintings. (Our favorite is the dinosaur.) The bottles go on sale soon and will retail for $30.