- Editor's Choice: F&W's 10 Best Dessert Recipes of 2015
- The Best New Gift for Gin Drinkers
- The Baller Way to Travel to Pebble Beach Food & Wine
- Now You Can Buy The Meatball Shop’s Awesome Tomato Sauce
- F&W Taste Test: Best Caramel Sauces
- Bid Now in MOFAD’s Epic Online Auction
- You Can Now Buy Some of the World’s Best Sashimi-Grade Fish Online
- These Ultra-Cool EVERCUT Knives Will Stay Sharp for 25 Years
- The Ultimate Hot Chocolate Coming to a Store Near You
- Increase Your Oyster Enjoyment with This App
For at-home mixologists, a well-stocked bar is already a beautiful thing. 1800 Tequila takes this fact one step further with its Essential Artist series.
For at-home mixologists, a well-stocked bar is already a beautiful thing. 1800 Tequila takes this fact one step further with its Essential Artist series. In the past, these special edition bottles of blanco tequila have featured artworks by Shepard Fairey, Gary Baseman and others. This year, the company honors the late, great artist Jean-Michel Basquiat with six unique labels featuring his vibrant, crazy, whimsical paintings. (Our favorite is the dinosaur.) The bottles go on sale soon and will retail for $30.