- This Artist Will Custom-Paint Your Stand Mixer — and Beyoncé is a Customer!
- Some of New York's Swankiest Restaurants Are Hosting a Bake Sale for Planned Parenthood
- Exactly What Selena Gomez Eats Every Single Morning
- Watch a Young Mary Berry Put Fish in the Blender in These Amazing Vintage Cooking Segments
- These Fourth Graders Are Lobbying Wisconsin to Make Cheese an Official State Symbol
- A Shanghai Restaurant Bombards Your Senses With Dancing Waiters and a Nintendo Soundtrack
- Deep Clean Your Cast Iron Skillet With This Miraculous Gadget
- Hungary Tries to Ban Use of Red Stars, Probably Just to Spite Heineken
- This Chef's Food Photos Are Terrifying
- Peeps Flavored Italian Ice Is a Thing
Do you dream of being a winemaker or craft beer brewer? You’re not alone. According to recent survey, one out of every ten people lists winemaker or brewer as their dream job.
The study, funded by The Balvenie whisky, asked 2,000 British people what they would want to do the most for a living if they had the option to leave their desk jobs and 77 percent revealed that they would opt to learn and master a craft. Here are the top ten fantasy occupations:
3. Interior Designer
5. Jewelry Designer
6. Landscape Gardener
8. Beer Brewer/Winemaker
Who will make up this new batch of career-jumping craftsmen? According to the survey, security guards most wanted out (95-percent were eager to leave their jobs), with IT consultants following close behind and accountants being the third largest job-hating group.
[h/t The Mirror]