- Nope, a Vegetarian Diet Won't Kill You
- Good Gut Bacteria Love Leafy Greens, Says Study
- Eating Leafy Greens Is Good For Your Brain
- Does This Nutella Ingredient Really Cause Cancer?
- Star Chef’s All-Vegetarian Restaurant Opens in Newark Airport
- Morton Salt on a Mission to Become the Hippest Seasoning in the World
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Replacement for Pesticides
- Daniel Boulud Is Cooking for Air France
- This London Café Will Give You a Free Meal — If You Work Out First
- Portland Bakers Are Making Cookies to Support Planned Parenthood
Do you dream of being a winemaker or craft beer brewer? You’re not alone. According to recent survey, one out of every ten people lists winemaker or brewer as their dream job.
The study, funded by The Balvenie whisky, asked 2,000 British people what they would want to do the most for a living if they had the option to leave their desk jobs and 77 percent revealed that they would opt to learn and master a craft. Here are the top ten fantasy occupations:
3. Interior Designer
5. Jewelry Designer
6. Landscape Gardener
8. Beer Brewer/Winemaker
Who will make up this new batch of career-jumping craftsmen? According to the survey, security guards most wanted out (95-percent were eager to leave their jobs), with IT consultants following close behind and accountants being the third largest job-hating group.
[h/t The Mirror]