- Dreamy Yogurt
- Fantastic Austrian Pumpkin Seeds
- Embracing a Brassica
- Bottled Umami: Blis Barrel-Aged Fish Sauce
- What to Do with Sunchokes, No Peeling Necessary
- Fantastic Frozen Quinoa
- Top 10 Food Products of 2012
- Dreamy, Creamy Vanilla Crème Fraîche
- 3 Tasty Ways to Flavor Edamame
- Best Popcorn Crunch Ever!
Courtesy of Pedon
F&W food editors apply their incredible cooking knowledge to explaining what to do with a variety of interesting ingredients.
I’m always looking for quicker ways to cook whole grains. Executive food editor Tina Ujlaki has extolled the awesome Village Harvest frozen grains. I also love Pedon’s bags of dried grains that magically cook in a pot of water (just like pasta) in 10 minutes. I particularly love the blend of five different grains, which I recently sautéed with shallots and mushrooms to serve as a superfast side dish. But Pedon’s products are great in any recipe that calls for farro, barley or wheat berries.