- These 8 Recipes Were Inspired By the Strong Women in Jacques Pépin’s Life
- Jacques Pépin Will School You in How to Crack an Egg, and You'll Like It
- Life-Changing Lessons from Jacques Pépin
- Jacques Pépin's Brilliantly Retro Dessert Soup
- Jacques Pépin’s Reverse Manhattan Is a Brilliant Low-Alcohol Drink
- Jacques Pépin’s Earliest Food Memories
- 7 Super-Simple Jacques Pépin Recipes to Master
- If You Want to be a Great Chef, Jacques Pépin Says You Should Master the Hot Dog
- Where to Get Your Sustainable Caviar Game On
- Jacques Pépin Was Raised by Strong Female Chefs
Cooking in a restaurant is stressful but it’s nothing like cooking for kings and presidents.
Cooking in a restaurant is stressful but it’s nothing like cooking for kings and presidents. The food has to be perfect. The timing has to be exact. And the consequences for breaking an antique dish from Marie Antoinette could be dire. In this video from F&W’s Chefs in Conversation series, Jacques Pépin reveals what it was like to cook for President Charles de Gaulle and other heads of state.