- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Upgrades for Classic Party Dips
- 7 Recipes That Prove Maple Syrup and Pork Are Meant for Each Other
- Fried Cheese Is the Most Comforting Comfort Food Ever
- 5 Gazpachos to Make if You Don't Like Tomatoes
- 7 Best Sauces for Crab Cakes
- Double the Chocolate, Double the Deliciousness
- 5 Ways to Fill a Pita Pocket
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
Adding flaky sea salt to cookies is a simple yet delicious way to take your cookie game up a notch.
From rich, chocolaty cocktail cookies to the ultimate no-bake peanut butter cookies, here are seven amazing sea salt-spiked cookie recipes.
Star chef Dorie Greenspan's rich Maldon-salt-flecked cookies are made with Valrhona cocoa.
Creamy peanut butter and a touch of sea salt make the ultimate sweet-savory cookies.
These classic Southern cookies are sprinkled with coarse sea salt just before baking.
For her spin on the popular British confection known as Millionaire's Shortbread, pastry chef Jennifer Yee sprinkles the chocolate with flaky sea salt.
With the help of a food processor these gluten-free, no-bake peanut butter cookies come together in just 20 minutes.
These terrific vegan cookies are a fun twist on the classic snickerdoodle.
Crispy, chewy and a little salty, these simple oatmeal cookies would be great with ice cream or alongside a cup of tea.