- A Cozy Kitchen on What Gets Her Out of Bed in the Morning
- What to Make for Sunday Supper
- Roti, Meet Tacos
- Holly Haines Asks, Will it Pretzel?
- My Darling Lemon Thyme on Eating Gluten- and Dairy-Free
- Farmette—The Pioneer Woman of Ireland
- Why Girl Versus Dough Loves Loaded Baked Potato Bread
- Princess Tofu’s Secret to Awesome Vegetarian Food
- 5 Ways to Live a Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget
- E.B. White's Favorite Cocktail and Nietzsche's Bipolar Relationship with Risotto
Want a bourbon whoopee pie with salted bourbon caramel buttercream? Right this way.
Rachel Partin and Patrick Truby did what any Portland, Oregon–based writers with an obsession with bourbon would do: turned it into a blog.
There Will Be Bourbon’s Favorite Desserts:
“We like to make all kinds of ice creams (coffee bourbon, maple bourbon, and yes, of course, pumpkin bourbon). Not only does the whiskey’s sweetness fit naturally into ice cream, but ice cream is fairly simple to make. It’s very low risk/high reward, because who doesn’t like ice cream? A few of our other favorite recipes are bourbon whoopie pies with salted bourbon caramel buttercream and the bourbon-butterscotch pudding.”
There Will Be Bourbon’s Favorite Blogs:
“Crepes of Wrath always has good food and drink recipes and a fun author; 500 Tasty Sandwiches is equal parts education and deliciousness. I Am a Food Blog has beautiful photographs. Jun-Blog is a wonderful blog about Filipino food. Pen and Palate has a great concept and illustrations that we enjoy.”
Kristin Donnelly is a former Food & Wine editor and author of the forthcoming The Modern Potluck (Clarkson Potter, 2016). She is also the cofounder of Stewart & Claire, an all-natural line of lip balms made in Brooklyn.