- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 5 Kosher-for-Passover Fish Dishes That Are Better Than Gefilte Fish
- 10 Incredible Fish Dishes You Should Definitely Be Eating
- Beyond Hot Wings: 11 Crazy Foods to Buffalo for the Super Bowl
- 7 Non-Traditional Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
- 10 Recipes for the Best Easter Cookies Ever
- 10 Best-Ever Easter Cupcakes
- 8 Almost-Effortless Holiday Roasts
- 10 Lamb Recipes for Easter Dinner
- NYC Loves Chilaquiles
Ready in just 12 minutes, these spicy grilled scallops are an addictive appetizer.
In a bowl, toss 1 lb. large sea scallops with 1/4 cup each of olive oil and chopped cilantro, 2 minced garlic cloves, 2 Tbsp. lime juice and 1 1/2 tsp. each of low-sodium soy sauce and crushed red pepper; season with salt and black pepper. Grill over moderate heat, basting with the marinade, until cooked through, 2 minutes per side. Serve with tortilla chips, avocado and lime wedges.
Recipe: Cilantro Scallops
Raised in Tijuana, Mexico, and trained in Paris, Marcela Valladolid is a cookbook author and host of The Kitchen. chefmarcela.com