- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- Super-Fast Sweet 'n’ Salty Snacks
- 20+ Delicious Emmy Awards Cocktails and Snacks
- Snack-Perfect Tarte Flambée
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- The Ultimate Wine Party Snack
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- Chickpeas: The New Trend in Snacking
- 3 Lessons from The Sprouted Kitchen Bowl + Spoon Cookbook
- Coronation Chicken Salad for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee
Ready in just 12 minutes, these spicy grilled scallops are an addictive appetizer.
In a bowl, toss 1 lb. large sea scallops with 1/4 cup each of olive oil and chopped cilantro, 2 minced garlic cloves, 2 Tbsp. lime juice and 1 1/2 tsp. each of low-sodium soy sauce and crushed red pepper; season with salt and black pepper. Grill over moderate heat, basting with the marinade, until cooked through, 2 minutes per side. Serve with tortilla chips, avocado and lime wedges.
Recipe: Cilantro Scallops
Raised in Tijuana, Mexico, and trained in Paris, Marcela Valladolid is a cookbook author and host of The Kitchen. chefmarcela.com