- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- 8 Almost-Effortless Holiday Roasts
- Root of all Goodness
- How to Make Mulled Wine Jell-O (Shots)
- 9 Ways to Flavor Braised Kale
- A Blogger’s Seed Swap
- 10 Tequila Cocktails for Cinco de Mayo
- How to Pair Kale Salad with Wine
- This Modernist Benedict Calls for Sweet Dungeness Crab and Homemade English Muffins
Ready in just 12 minutes, these spicy grilled scallops are an addictive appetizer.
In a bowl, toss 1 lb. large sea scallops with 1/4 cup each of olive oil and chopped cilantro, 2 minced garlic cloves, 2 Tbsp. lime juice and 1 1/2 tsp. each of low-sodium soy sauce and crushed red pepper; season with salt and black pepper. Grill over moderate heat, basting with the marinade, until cooked through, 2 minutes per side. Serve with tortilla chips, avocado and lime wedges.
Recipe: Cilantro Scallops
Raised in Tijuana, Mexico, and trained in Paris, Marcela Valladolid is a cookbook author and host of The Kitchen. chefmarcela.com