- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- 12 Salads to Make with Roast Chicken
- 10 Best-Ever Burgers for Memorial Day
- Chicken Souvlaki Rules
- 10 Ways to Pretend You're in South Beach
- Naturally Ella's Melt-in-Your-Mouth Cookies
- Moonwalk in Queens
- The Secret to Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes
- 10 Fish Recipes That Will Shrink Your Carbon Footprint
- A Lardon-less Salade Lyonnaise with Chardonnay
Ready in just 12 minutes, these spicy grilled scallops are an addictive appetizer.
In a bowl, toss 1 lb. large sea scallops with 1/4 cup each of olive oil and chopped cilantro, 2 minced garlic cloves, 2 Tbsp. lime juice and 1 1/2 tsp. each of low-sodium soy sauce and crushed red pepper; season with salt and black pepper. Grill over moderate heat, basting with the marinade, until cooked through, 2 minutes per side. Serve with tortilla chips, avocado and lime wedges.
Recipe: Cilantro Scallops
Raised in Tijuana, Mexico, and trained in Paris, Marcela Valladolid is a cookbook author and host of The Kitchen. chefmarcela.com