- 5 Chicken-and-Waffle Pairings
- Genius Game Day Snack: Khe-Yo's Sesame Beef Jerky
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 9 Ways to Use Chia Seeds
- Pork Chops + Escarole = Dinner in 12 Minutes
- 8 Almost-Effortless Holiday Roasts
- 10 Lamb Recipes for Easter Dinner
- If You Like Lamb Shanks, Try Lamb Shoulder Chops
- Ultimate Parker House Rolls
- Parker House Rolls Worth Fighting Over
Ready in just 12 minutes, these spicy grilled scallops are an addictive appetizer.
In a bowl, toss 1 lb. large sea scallops with 1/4 cup each of olive oil and chopped cilantro, 2 minced garlic cloves, 2 Tbsp. lime juice and 1 1/2 tsp. each of low-sodium soy sauce and crushed red pepper; season with salt and black pepper. Grill over moderate heat, basting with the marinade, until cooked through, 2 minutes per side. Serve with tortilla chips, avocado and lime wedges.
Recipe: Cilantro Scallops
Raised in Tijuana, Mexico, and trained in Paris, Marcela Valladolid is a cookbook author and host of The Kitchen. chefmarcela.com