- Andrew Zimmern's Key Lime Pie
- 5 Ways to Make Your Own Pesto
- Turn Your Avocado Toast into Dinner
- 5 Incredible Cinco de Mayo Desserts
- 9 Super-Tasty Meatless Burgers for Memorial Day
- 10 Superfast Grilling Recipes
- 5 Egg Appetizers for Easter
- 10 Best-Ever Pasta Salads for the Fourth of July
- 10 Ways to Make Ribs for the Fourth of July
- How to Cook 3 Supercheap and Insanely Delicious Cuts of Lamb
Ready in just 12 minutes, these spicy grilled scallops are an addictive appetizer.
In a bowl, toss 1 lb. large sea scallops with 1/4 cup each of olive oil and chopped cilantro, 2 minced garlic cloves, 2 Tbsp. lime juice and 1 1/2 tsp. each of low-sodium soy sauce and crushed red pepper; season with salt and black pepper. Grill over moderate heat, basting with the marinade, until cooked through, 2 minutes per side. Serve with tortilla chips, avocado and lime wedges.
Recipe: Cilantro Scallops
Raised in Tijuana, Mexico, and trained in Paris, Marcela Valladolid is a cookbook author and host of The Kitchen. chefmarcela.com