- 5 Pricey Foods Worth Buying for New Year's Eve
- 11 Finger Foods for New Year's Eve
- 8 Easy Casseroles for a Crowd
- 8 Almost-Effortless Holiday Roasts
- 20-Minute Christmas Desserts
- How to Make Mulled Wine Jell-O (Shots)
- 7 Tiny Gifts for Food Lovers
- How to Print Your Holiday Cards on Wine Labels
- 5 Last-Minute Wine Gifts to Buy for Yourself
- Where to Find Festive Holiday Cocktails
Our new favorite Easter character from La Maison du Chocolat is a chocolate goose.
No one at F&W has anything against chocolate rabbits and eggs—we go through dozens (okay, hundreds) of pieces of chocolate over the Easter holiday. But check out our new favorite Easter character from La Maison du Chocolat. He's a chocolate goose, and he's ready to go, with a white chocolate scarf wrapped around his neck (sometimes it's chilly on Easter Sunday) and several exquisite milk chocolate suitcases packed with praline eggs. What a great, elegant way to celebrate the holiday. Happy Easter! From $45, lamaisonduchocolat.com.