- Clarified Lime Juice Makes the Coolest Mojito Ever
- Sesame, Mustard and Olive Oils Now Enhancing Cocktails
- 7 End-of-Summer Grape Cocktails
- 6 Fresh and Zingy Spring Cocktails
- 4 Crazy-Convincing Mocktails That Taste Just Like Real Booze
- Bartenders Discover Weed Cocktails
- Why Bartenders Are Burning Citrus to a Crisp
- 3 Ways Bartenders Are Making Hurricanes You'd Actually Want to Drink
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 8 Bloody Marys That Really Do Count as a Serving of Vegetables
© Mitch Allen
Ellen, Demi and Kate at Park City's new Silver restaurant.
But I wouldn’t just go to be a crazy celebrity stalker. The drinks list has a contribution by Lindsay Nader, who happens to be the phenomenal deputy editor of F&W’s Cocktails 2011 (coming in April); she created the Silver Fox, a mix of tequila and Aperol in an absinthe-rinsed glass. Then there's the menu. I understand Demi had pan-roasted salmon and every single side dish, including mac and cheese and roasted brussels sprouts with pancetta and crispy sage. And chocolate cake (yay, Demi!). Personally, I'm going to have the local trout with ponzu brown butter when I finally get there.