- The Most Amazing Lemon Bundt Cake
- Ultimate Parker House Rolls
- Outstanding Triple-Decker Lemongrass Pork Burgers
- Striking Spinach-and-Grape-Leaf Pie
- Beer-Braised Corned Beef for St. Patrick's Day
- Figs Squared
- Grilled Quail with Shaved Fennel and Yogurt
- Crazy-Good Chicken-Fried Rabbit
- Fried Egg BLTs with Arugula Aioli
- Meatless Marvel: Vietnamese Tofu Rolls
Photo: Justin Chapple
The best stone fruits arrive in the summer, and although it’s not quite time to take out the swimsuits, our Test Kitchen is fully immersed in developing recipes that will honor the bounty of the warmer months.
Warning: Test Kitchen Tease snapshots may cause cravings, lip-smacking and an unshakeable desire to cook.
The best stone fruits arrive in the summer, and although it’s not quite time to take out the swimsuits, our Test Kitchen is fully immersed in developing recipes that will honor the bounty to come. This week, we tested this fantastic stone fruit pie that was packed with apricots, peaches and plums. The fruits melted down to create layer upon layer of sweet-tart goodness that was complemented by an outstanding buttery, crumbly streusel topping made with slivered almonds and oatmeal. Perhaps the greatest thing about this pie is that any combination of stone fruits will work—even cherries! This recipe will be published in June, but in the meantime, you can use frozen peaches in this exceptional Peach Streusel Cake with tangy sour cream and nutty pecans.
Related: More Pies and Tarts