- 9 Ways to Use Melon
- 7 Best-Ever Healthy Summer Salads
- 12 Salads to Make with Roast Chicken
- Emeril Lagasse’s Bacony Sauteed Radishes
- 10 Ways to Use Radishes
- 5 Chile Dishes You Should Definitely Be Eating
- 10 Ways to Use Spaghetti Squash
- Andrew Zimmern's Key Lime Pie
- 5 Ways to Make Your Own Pesto
- Turn Your Avocado Toast into Dinner
Warning: Test Kitchen Tease snapshots may cause cravings, lip-smacking and an unshakeable desire to cook.
© Justin Chapple
Asian Spiced Duck Burgers
Every now and then the Test Kitchen comes across a recipe that sounds so good it’s like we’re obligated to try it. This week, we discovered Asian Spiced Duck Burgers (left) from Napa’s Robert Sinskey Vineyards. Duck breast and pork shoulder are freshly ground into a rich-tasting, juicy blend of meat that pairs perfectly with flavors like Chinese five-spice, garlic and shallots. Served on tender brioche buns, the grilled burgers are topped with a tangy Asian-style slaw, which gets its kick from fish sauce, lime juice and sambal oelek—a super spicy chili garlic sauce. The recipe can be found here, but for something just as interesting and equally delicious, try Steven Raichlen’s Thai Tuna Burgers with Ginger-Lemon Mayonnaise.
Related: Burger Recipes