- Breakfast Pizza, Lollipop Chicken and Oysters Inspired by Andy Warhol
- Maple-Pear Pancakes, Apple Cider Doughnuts and More #ThisIsFall Musts
- 9 Fashion Hangouts in Paris
- F&W Editors Fight the Cold by Eating Spaghetti and Flying to Houston
- Piles of Crabs, Dozens of Oysters and Obligatory L.A. Fish Tacos
- Cold Ramen, Hot Pizza & More of Our Favorite Summer Foods
- Whole Wheat Doughnuts and Double-Cheese Meatball Pizza
- Instagram Reveals Cookie Fiends
- Cracklin' Burgers, Geoduck Sashimi and Latte Art: How the #FWFesties Rocked the Food & Wine Classic
- 15 Things You Should Definitely Eat Before Summer Ends
What do a fat hen and pregnant oyster have in common?
What do a fat hen and pregnant oyster have in common? They're both nicknames for landmarks in Berlin, home of photographer Marta Greber of Tumblr's What Should I Eat for Breakfast Today. Greber is one of a handful of talents sharing an insider view of their cities via weekly F&W Photo Tours. See her Berlin here. Saturday saw the official end of summer and she went out with style at Music City Eats Nashville. The festival drew an amazing roster of Food and Wine experts and fans from near and far.
Meanwhile, fall percolated back at F&W HQ. Senior digital editor Lawrence Marcus demonstrated how he stays warm with cold vermouth while Gina Mungiovi surrounded herself with sun symbols like these perfectly boiled eggs. Both Dana Cowin and Kay Chun shared an understanding of the importance of cold weather carbo-loading, with everything from sweet pear coffee cake to savory saffron gnocchetti. But none of us were as prepared for the new season as @justinchapple's best friend Roxy, the mini dachshund who settled down with a coffee, a warm blanket and the latest issue of Food & Wine.
Is that special pet in your life an F&W fan? We would love to see on Instagram. Post photos of your animals with the October issue of Food & Wine and tag them #FWPets. Your BFF could be a featured F&W star. How we may use your photos, here.