- Breakfast Pizza, Lollipop Chicken and Oysters Inspired by Andy Warhol
- Maple-Pear Pancakes, Apple Cider Doughnuts and More #ThisIsFall Musts
- Kick Off 2015 with Tacos, Lobster and Nutella Lasagna
- F&W Welcomes Spring with Rainbow Crudités, Edible Flowers and Matcha Cronuts
- 15 Food-Loving Celebrities to Follow in 2015
- 5 Amazing Food Experiences from South by Southwest
- Wicked Fresh Clams, Brown Butter Lobster Rolls and Gooseberry-Topped Oysters
- Caviar-Stuffed Potatoes, Maple Kettle Corn and Epic S'mores
- 8 Pizzas We're Eating Now
- 11 Beautiful Ugly Foods
What do a fat hen and pregnant oyster have in common?
What do a fat hen and pregnant oyster have in common? They're both nicknames for landmarks in Berlin, home of photographer Marta Greber of Tumblr's What Should I Eat for Breakfast Today. Greber is one of a handful of talents sharing an insider view of their cities via weekly F&W Photo Tours. See her Berlin here. Saturday saw the official end of summer and she went out with style at Music City Eats Nashville. The festival drew an amazing roster of Food and Wine experts and fans from near and far.
Meanwhile, fall percolated back at F&W HQ. Senior digital editor Lawrence Marcus demonstrated how he stays warm with cold vermouth while Gina Mungiovi surrounded herself with sun symbols like these perfectly boiled eggs. Both Dana Cowin and Kay Chun shared an understanding of the importance of cold weather carbo-loading, with everything from sweet pear coffee cake to savory saffron gnocchetti. But none of us were as prepared for the new season as @justinchapple's best friend Roxy, the mini dachshund who settled down with a coffee, a warm blanket and the latest issue of Food & Wine.
Is that special pet in your life an F&W fan? We would love to see on Instagram. Post photos of your animals with the October issue of Food & Wine and tag them #FWPets. Your BFF could be a featured F&W star. How we may use your photos, here.