- How to Make the Perfect Crouton
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- How Ugly Carrots and Monkfish Heads Could Change the World
When you have a show-stopping, herb-studded rib roast, you don’t need any other centerpiece on a holiday table.
When you have a show-stopping, herb-studded rib roast, you don’t need any other centerpiece on a holiday table. Not only does studding a roast make it look beautiful, it also infuses the meat with delicious flavor. In this video from Panna, chef Michael Tusk of Quince in San Francisco demonstrates the quick and easy way to stud a roast like a pro.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.