- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- 10 Super-Satisfying Gluten-Free Recipes to Make for Dinner
- 5 Gorgeous Foods to Make with Edible Flowers
- The Secrets Behind Tyler Florence's Ridiculously Good Fried Chicken
- 5 Killer Cupcakes to Make with Edible Cupcake Cases
- 10 Best Fast Recipes of 2014
- America's Best Pizza
- Jacques Pépin's Tips for No-Fail Soufflés
- Striking Spinach-and-Grape-Leaf Pie
- 10 Umami-Packed Foods You Should Be Eating Right Now
Warning: Test Kitchen Tease snapshots may cause cravings, lip-smacking and an unshakeable desire to cook.
This week, the F&W Test Kitchen excitedly tested recipes from Stephanie Izard's forthcoming cookbook, Girl in the Kitchen. An F&W Best New Chef 2011 and champion of Bravo’s Top Chef Season 4, Izard serves this popular Artichoke and Strawberry Panzanella at her Chicago restaurant, Girl & The Goat. The seemingly wild combination of braised artichokes, thinly sliced strawberries, crispy ciabatta cubes and basil happens to be extremely delicious—especially when tossed with a garlicky-lemon dressing and served on a hefty slice of fresh mozzarella. Chronicle Books will release the book in November, but F&W has lots of bread salad recipes for a fall supper like an Artichoke Panzanella with Tangy Roasted Chicken Thighs.