- How Common Threads Can Get Kids Cooking For Life
- Five Thousand-Plus Cookies and Other Big Numbers from the Chefs for Kids Cancer Gala
- Edible Schoolyard Throws the Best Parties, Takes Kids on Epic Field Trips
- Bill Clinton Stars at Mario Batali Awards Dinner
- Lady Chefs Fight Cancer at an Awesome Food Event
- The Ultimate Cookie Party
- 6 Reasons to Fund MOFAD, the Museum of Food and Drink
- 30 Ways to EAT (RED), DRINK (RED)
- 20 Superstar Chefs Pledge Their Allegiance to Saving Seafood
- Eat Porchetta, Support Paula Wolfert
For the month of June, chefs around the world will participate in the Eat (RED) Drink (RED) Save Lives campaign to raise money for The Global Fund to fight AIDS. Here, three star chefs share their favorite red food.
For the month of June, chefs around the world will band together in support of the Eat (RED) Drink (RED) Save Lives campaign to raise money for The Global Fund to fight AIDS. In anticipation, we asked three of (RED)’s global culinary ambassadors: Which red food or drink best represents who you are as a chef?
“A glass of Cabernet. It’s very good with chocolate or even as a sorbet.”
“Strawberries. I love them with a bit of balsamic vinegar, sugar, lemon and vodka over vanilla ice cream.”
“A tomato. I like it sliced thick and served on toasted brioche with crisp pancetta, arugula and a slather of black pepper aioli.”