- Hugh Acheson Wants to Make Sure No Kid Goes Hungry
- Edible Schoolyard Throws the Best Parties, Takes Kids on Epic Field Trips
- How Common Threads Can Get Kids Cooking For Life
- Five Thousand-Plus Cookies and Other Big Numbers from the Chefs for Kids Cancer Gala
- Marc Vetri and More Great Chefs Cook for Great Causes
- Bid on a Cool Cookbook for a Beautiful Cause
- Top Women Chefs Cook to Support SHARE
- Edible Schoolyard NYC's First Kitchen Classroom
- How to Train for the NYC Marathon Like a French Baker
- Peter Som's Custom Cronut Box
For the month of June, chefs around the world will participate in the Eat (RED) Drink (RED) Save Lives campaign to raise money for The Global Fund to fight AIDS. Here, three star chefs share their favorite red food.
For the month of June, chefs around the world will band together in support of the Eat (RED) Drink (RED) Save Lives campaign to raise money for The Global Fund to fight AIDS. In anticipation, we asked three of (RED)’s global culinary ambassadors: Which red food or drink best represents who you are as a chef?
“A glass of Cabernet. It’s very good with chocolate or even as a sorbet.”
“Strawberries. I love them with a bit of balsamic vinegar, sugar, lemon and vodka over vanilla ice cream.”
“A tomato. I like it sliced thick and served on toasted brioche with crisp pancetta, arugula and a slather of black pepper aioli.”