- 13 Star Chefs Share Their New Year’s Resolutions
- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
- David Chang Pigs Out on Barley
- How Dominique Ansel Does a French Dip
- The Cronut Man's Evolution: Dominique Ansel Unveils a Pastry Stadium
- How To Go On a Thai Cleanse
- Celebrity Chefs Take Up Residence in Yosemite National Park
- This Chef Fuels His Cycling Obsession with Ham-and-Egg Sticky Rice Energy Bars
- Eric Ripert’s Breadbasket Philosophy
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
New York City’s newest cult-favorite bagel shop, Black Seed Bagels, is expanding its already amazing sandwich offerings.
New York City’s newest cult-favorite bagel shop, Black Seed Bagels, is expanding its already amazing sandwich offerings (we still can’t get enough of the beet-cured lox). Starting Monday, March 9, the shop will feature a limited-edition, chef-designed sandwich every week for the next five weeks. Here, the awesome lineup:
March 9-15: Ivan Orkin’s Japanese everything spice bagel with aonori (a type of edible green seaweed) cream cheese and ikura (salmon roe) egg salad.
March 16-22: Alex Guarnaschelli’s smoked salmon belly salad with cream cheese and salt-and-vinegar chips on a toasted sesame bagel.
March 23-29: Billy Durney’s rye everything bagel with slow-cooked pastrami bacon, baked eggs and Gruyère.
March 30-April 5: Danny Bowien and Angela Dimayuga’s squid ink bagel with white poppy seeds topped with whipped anchovy butter and Iberico ham.
April 6-12: Missy Robbins’s sesame bagel with burrata, soppressata, basil and Calabrian chiles.