- Anthony Bourdain Wants His Japanese Hotel Toilet to Play Bon Jovi
- How Chefs Are Cooking with Pickle Brine
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The New Queen of the Union Square Farmers Market
- How Sweden's Maverick Chef is Reinventing Nordic Cooking
- This Chef Fuels His Cycling Obsession with Ham-and-Egg Sticky Rice Energy Bars
- April Bloomfield's Tips On Building a Better Burger
- Celebrity Chefs Take Up Residence in Yosemite National Park
- Rick Bayless Reveals New Projects: Cruz Blanca Brewery and Leña Brava, an All-Wood-Fired Restaurant
- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
New York City’s newest cult-favorite bagel shop, Black Seed Bagels, is expanding its already amazing sandwich offerings.
New York City’s newest cult-favorite bagel shop, Black Seed Bagels, is expanding its already amazing sandwich offerings (we still can’t get enough of the beet-cured lox). Starting Monday, March 9, the shop will feature a limited-edition, chef-designed sandwich every week for the next five weeks. Here, the awesome lineup:
March 9-15: Ivan Orkin’s Japanese everything spice bagel with aonori (a type of edible green seaweed) cream cheese and ikura (salmon roe) egg salad.
March 16-22: Alex Guarnaschelli’s smoked salmon belly salad with cream cheese and salt-and-vinegar chips on a toasted sesame bagel.
March 23-29: Billy Durney’s rye everything bagel with slow-cooked pastrami bacon, baked eggs and Gruyère.
March 30-April 5: Danny Bowien and Angela Dimayuga’s squid ink bagel with white poppy seeds topped with whipped anchovy butter and Iberico ham.
April 6-12: Missy Robbins’s sesame bagel with burrata, soppressata, basil and Calabrian chiles.