- The Most Amazing Lemon Bundt Cake
- Ultimate Parker House Rolls
- Outstanding Triple-Decker Lemongrass Pork Burgers
- Striking Spinach-and-Grape-Leaf Pie
- Beer-Braised Corned Beef for St. Patrick's Day
- Summer Tease: Stone Fruit Pie with Buttery Streusel Topping
- Figs Squared
- Grilled Quail with Shaved Fennel and Yogurt
- Crazy-Good Chicken-Fried Rabbit
- Fried Egg BLTs with Arugula Aioli
Warning: Test Kitchen Tease snapshots may cause cravings, lip-smacking and an unshakeable desire to cook.
At The Spice Table in Los Angeles, 2012 F&W Best New Chef Bryant Ng serves this beer-battered cauliflower dish with a tangy dipping sauce. This week, F&W's Test Kitchen had the pleasure of giving it a test fry. The batter is made with cornstarch, beer and whipped egg whites, which create a super-flavorful crust that's perfectly light and crisp. But what makes this dish especially outstanding is the unlikely sauce. Bryant whisks Asian fish sauce with lime juice, garlic, sugar and fiery Thai chiles. The recipe is for an upcoming book project, but this weekend, try these handheld snacks from iconic chef José Andrés: Cauliflower Fritters.
Related: 2012 F&W Best New Chefs