- Wacky Holiday Food Gifts
- Drink Your Bacon, Print Your Pizza
- Predictions for "The Real Housewives of New York City"
- How to Smell Like Bacon and Drink in Church
- Mob Wives' Big Ang Scores Spin-off
- Is Chocolate Chicken the Umami Burger Founder's Next Million Dollar Idea?
- Gene Simmons's Favorite Restaurants
- 5 Signs Your Date is Cheap
- Why Salad is for Lovers and Toast is for Artists
- Fall Preview: Blue Cheese Lollipops & Hot Ginger Ale
Everett Collection Inc / Alamy
What’s black and pink with spots all over? It’s reality TV star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi’s brand new Wild Cherry Soda for a franchise called Rocket Fizz Soda Pop and Candy Shops on the West Coast. Specializing in oddball drinks (they're the ones behind Buffalo Wing soda, but also Apple Pie), the company wrapped Snooki's limited edition cane sugar-sweetened flavor in hot pink leopard print. It's the latest addition to the pregnant star’s mini-merchandising empire that includes slippers, perfume, bronzer and tanning lotion. Earlier this week, Snooki told Access Hollywood “I had a dream that [my son] came out and he was a gorgeous little baby, then he turned 2, and he turned into a Chucky doll and he was trying to kill me.” Maybe she should stick to water.
Related: Surprising Celebrity Food Products
America's Wacky Fair Foods
Crazy Things People Do to Ice Cream