- Why Salad is for Lovers and Toast is for Artists
- Wacky Holiday Food Gifts
- Fall Preview: Blue Cheese Lollipops & Hot Ginger Ale
- Will Raw Horse Ice Cream Be the Next Chunky Monkey?
- Support the Seattle Seahawks with Skittle Sausages
- 'Jersey Shore' Star Restores the Shore, Gets Spinoff Food Show
- Weird, Wacky Vending Machine Cuisine
- Don’t Throw Away Your Severed Toe, Do Eat Beer For Breakfast
- Ramen Cakes, Piessants and More Cronuts
- Shoo Away Unwelcome Holiday Guests with a Monster Roast and Cricket Cocktails
Everett Collection Inc / Alamy
What’s black and pink with spots all over? It’s reality TV star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi’s brand new Wild Cherry Soda for a franchise called Rocket Fizz Soda Pop and Candy Shops on the West Coast. Specializing in oddball drinks (they're the ones behind Buffalo Wing soda, but also Apple Pie), the company wrapped Snooki's limited edition cane sugar-sweetened flavor in hot pink leopard print. It's the latest addition to the pregnant star’s mini-merchandising empire that includes slippers, perfume, bronzer and tanning lotion. Earlier this week, Snooki told Access Hollywood “I had a dream that [my son] came out and he was a gorgeous little baby, then he turned 2, and he turned into a Chucky doll and he was trying to kill me.” Maybe she should stick to water.
Related: Surprising Celebrity Food Products
America's Wacky Fair Foods
Crazy Things People Do to Ice Cream