- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Trifles—the show-stopping desserts made with layers of spongey cake and creamy custard—are easy to make ahead of time and great for a crowd.
From chocolaty to fruity, here are six amazing trifles.
This trifle is three desserts in one: mousse, gingerbread and caramel.
Chef Fabio Trabocchi's creamy trifle gets delicious cinnamon-spice flavor thanks to the Sicilian fortified wine, Marsala.
What's the secret to this healthy dessert? Bittersweet chocolate that has at least 70 percent cocoa; it has a deeper flavor and is higher in antioxidants.
This decadent dessert is a great way to use slightly underripe pears.
Any kind of cookie works as a layer in this decadent and super-chocolaty trifle from Washington, DC, pastry chef Tiffany MacIsaac.
Make this fantastic dessert with pumpkin bread or gingerbread.