- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
Trifles—the show-stopping desserts made with layers of spongey cake and creamy custard—are easy to make ahead of time and great for a crowd.
From chocolaty to fruity, here are six amazing trifles.
This trifle is three desserts in one: mousse, gingerbread and caramel.
Chef Fabio Trabocchi's creamy trifle gets delicious cinnamon-spice flavor thanks to the Sicilian fortified wine, Marsala.
What's the secret to this healthy dessert? Bittersweet chocolate that has at least 70 percent cocoa; it has a deeper flavor and is higher in antioxidants.
This decadent dessert is a great way to use slightly underripe pears.
Any kind of cookie works as a layer in this decadent and super-chocolaty trifle from Washington, DC, pastry chef Tiffany MacIsaac.
Make this fantastic dessert with pumpkin bread or gingerbread.