- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- VIDEO: How a Charleston Chef Makes Winter Strawberry Salad
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Video: Austin Chef Philip Speer Opens Up About Drugs, DUIs and Moving Forward
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Chef Joshua Skenes is Inspired by Nature, Cooked Poisonous Snakes as a Kid
- This Uni Chawanmushi Tastes Like a Warm Hug
- Inside Look: Opening Night at Chris Cosentino's New Restaurant Cockscomb
- This Bacon-Infused, Guac-Topped Burger is Ridiculously Delicious
- Why You Should Be Extra-Nice to Restaurant Hosts
Seattle chef Jason Stratton is known for serving incredible Piedmontese dishes like his Tajarin pasta with butter and sage.
Seattle chef Jason Stratton is known for serving incredible Piedmontese dishes like his Tajarin pasta with butter and sage. "As simple as that dish is, there's so many things that could go wrong with it," says Stratton. Watch as Stratton shares how he went from studying avant-garde poetry in Spain to opening an Italian restaurant.