- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- Video: Chef Jason Stratton on the Pros and Cons of Culinary School
- Video: Chef Todd Richards' Crazy-Good Hot Chicken-Style Shrimp
- Watch: Inside Opening Night at Oro in San Francisco
- Video: How a Chef Born in Rural Australia Thinks About Flavor
- Video: How Ivan Orkin Became a Ramen Guru
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Watch: 3 of Nicole Krasinski's Gorgeous Desserts in 45 Seconds
- A Seattle Chef on the Thrills and Scary Moments Behind Opening a Restaurant
Seattle chef Jason Stratton is known for serving incredible Piedmontese dishes like his Tajarin pasta with butter and sage.
Seattle chef Jason Stratton is known for serving incredible Piedmontese dishes like his Tajarin pasta with butter and sage. "As simple as that dish is, there's so many things that could go wrong with it," says Stratton. Watch as Stratton shares how he went from studying avant-garde poetry in Spain to opening an Italian restaurant.