- Kwame Onwuachi's Long Road to The Shaw Bijou
- Fantasy Top Chef Update: Seafood Smackdown
- Fantasy Top Chef Update: This is the End [SPOILER ALERT]
- Nicholas Elmi's Best Five-Ingredient Recipes
- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- Top Chef CJ Jacobson Took a Cruise to Colombia, Learned What Curuba Tastes Like
- 6 Insanely Great Recipes from Top Chef Champ Kristen Kish
- 12 Mexican Snacks for a Top Chef Season 12 Finale Viewing Party
- Fantasy Top Chef Update: Coveted Tomatoes and John Besh’s Posse [SPOILER ALERT]
- Fantasy Top Chef Update: Au Revoir New Orleans [SPOILER ALERT]
Calling all wannabe cheftestants!
Calling all wannabe cheftestants! Bravo recently announced season 12 of Top Chef and casting has already begun across the country. Next week on Monday, February 24, there will be an open call for anyone and everyone who thinks that they could chop, slice and sear their way to the next Top Chef finale. It will be held appropriately at Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio’s Colicchio & Sons restaurant in New York’s Meatpacking District from 10am-1pm. For more information on other casting call locations in Chicago and Los Angeles, visit TopChefCasting.com. Then, start practicing with incredible recipes from Top Chef alumni.