- Top Chef Season 4 Winner Stephanie Izard Is Launching a Magazine
- Kwame Onwuachi's Long Road to The Shaw Bijou
- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- Fantasy Top Chef Update: Au Revoir New Orleans [SPOILER ALERT]
- Fantasy Top Chef Update: French vs. Spanish [SPOILERS]
- Fantasy Top Chef Update: Restaurant Wars [SPOILER ALERT]
- Fantasy Top Chef Update: Cry Me a Dinner [SPOILER ALERT]
- 4 Great Cauliflower Ideas from Harold Dieterle's New Book
- 5 Greek Cookies to Eat This Holiday Season
- Beverly Kim and Jon Clark Upgrade Korean Fusion at Parachute in Chicago
Calling all wannabe cheftestants!
Calling all wannabe cheftestants! Bravo recently announced season 12 of Top Chef and casting has already begun across the country. Next week on Monday, February 24, there will be an open call for anyone and everyone who thinks that they could chop, slice and sear their way to the next Top Chef finale. It will be held appropriately at Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio’s Colicchio & Sons restaurant in New York’s Meatpacking District from 10am-1pm. For more information on other casting call locations in Chicago and Los Angeles, visit TopChefCasting.com. Then, start practicing with incredible recipes from Top Chef alumni.