- Breaking Baking News: Tartine Manufactory Is Now Open in SF
- A Coffee Blended Like Wine
- Massimo Bottura's Food for Soul Project
- Kate Moss and Her Christmas Turkey
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- Is Guy Fieri Writing a Vegetarian Cookbook?
- Early Look: Fatty Crab St. John
- Spying on Tiki Barber at Café Boulud
- Hungry at Waverly Inn
- NYC's Top New Tapas
Inaki, Jégo and Camdeborde, head of the line at Shake Shack.
At Shack Shack, Inaki (who is generally considered to be Paris’s rock star chef) dipped his fries in mustard; Camdeborde preferred the Shack-cago Dog to the Shack burger; and Jégo ate everything on the table and called it a tasting menu. Afterward we decamped to the new Ace Hotel, had some Stumptown mochas and got a tour of the upcoming Breslin space from co-owner Ken Friedman. Momofuku chef-owner David Chang, who’s an Inaki groupie, tagged along, too. Their friendship goes back to a sustainable food conference in Copenhagen that, from what little I heard, sounds like it was the basis for The Hangover.