- A Chef's Incredible 4-Ingredient Secret Sauce
- Naomi Pomeroy's Ultimate Braised Chicken Menu
- Tomato Golf and Ultimate Fighting: How Chefs Unwind After Service
- Old Irving Brewing Opens, Bringing Pho-Flavored Beer to Chicago
- Chef Chronicles: Back-to-School Edition
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- What to Make with Leftover Rice
- How to Fix Lumpy Gravy and 3 Other Classic Thanksgiving Mistakes
- L.A.’s Iconic Michael’s Debuts New Chef Miles Thompson
- Grae Nonas Lands in Minneapolis, Embraces His "Viking" Heritage
Inaki, Jégo and Camdeborde, head of the line at Shake Shack.
At Shack Shack, Inaki (who is generally considered to be Paris’s rock star chef) dipped his fries in mustard; Camdeborde preferred the Shack-cago Dog to the Shack burger; and Jégo ate everything on the table and called it a tasting menu. Afterward we decamped to the new Ace Hotel, had some Stumptown mochas and got a tour of the upcoming Breslin space from co-owner Ken Friedman. Momofuku chef-owner David Chang, who’s an Inaki groupie, tagged along, too. Their friendship goes back to a sustainable food conference in Copenhagen that, from what little I heard, sounds like it was the basis for The Hangover.