- Early Look: Fatty Crab St. John
- Spying on Tiki Barber at Café Boulud
- Hungry at Waverly Inn
- NYC's Top New Tapas
- The Easy Way to Make Thomas Keller's Signature Salmon Cornets
- How to Transform Thanksgiving Leftovers Into the Ultimate Mexican Breakfast: Turkey Chilaquiles
- Who Needs Meat When There's Seafood Charcuterie?
- 10 Secret Weapon Ingredients from Star Chefs
- 5 Mistakes That Made Coolhaus's Freya Estreller a Better Business Owner
- Batali Disciple in Cartagena
Inaki, Jégo and Camdeborde, head of the line at Shake Shack.
At Shack Shack, Inaki (who is generally considered to be Paris’s rock star chef) dipped his fries in mustard; Camdeborde preferred the Shack-cago Dog to the Shack burger; and Jégo ate everything on the table and called it a tasting menu. Afterward we decamped to the new Ace Hotel, had some Stumptown mochas and got a tour of the upcoming Breslin space from co-owner Ken Friedman. Momofuku chef-owner David Chang, who’s an Inaki groupie, tagged along, too. Their friendship goes back to a sustainable food conference in Copenhagen that, from what little I heard, sounds like it was the basis for The Hangover.