- 20+ Delicious Emmy Awards Cocktails and Snacks
- 5 Dreamy Late-Night Snacks From Bar Tartine's Cortney Burns
- The Chef Diet: Beautiful Salads and Indulgent Desserts
- Genius Game Day Snack: Khe-Yo's Sesame Beef Jerky
- F&W Joins Forces with Instagram on the First #FWCookbook
- Follow the #FWFesties for Sun, Fun and Lots of Feasting at the Cayman Cookout
- The Little Trick to Eating Ramen That Will Change Your Slurping Game
- There’s No Poutine at the Highly Anticipated Riel, Opening Next Week
- What Happens When the Man Behind Sushi Nakazawa Takes on NYC Icon Chumley’s
- 7 Odd Kitchen Gadgets Chefs Can’t Live Without
Inaki, Jégo and Camdeborde, head of the line at Shake Shack.
At Shack Shack, Inaki (who is generally considered to be Paris’s rock star chef) dipped his fries in mustard; Camdeborde preferred the Shack-cago Dog to the Shack burger; and Jégo ate everything on the table and called it a tasting menu. Afterward we decamped to the new Ace Hotel, had some Stumptown mochas and got a tour of the upcoming Breslin space from co-owner Ken Friedman. Momofuku chef-owner David Chang, who’s an Inaki groupie, tagged along, too. Their friendship goes back to a sustainable food conference in Copenhagen that, from what little I heard, sounds like it was the basis for The Hangover.