- 8 Noodle Dishes for Chinese New Year
- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
Here, seven fantastic vinaigrettes that take just five minutes to prepare.
Now that you’ve learned the perfect basic vinaigrette technique from Melissa Clark in this video, it’s time to expand your repertoire. Here, seven fantastic vinaigrettes, and each takes just five minutes to prepare.
1. Ginger Vinaigrette
This punchy Asian-inspired vinaigrette gets some great subtle heat from freshly grated ginger.
2. Creamy Feta Vinaigrette
Instead of tossing chunks of feta into a salad, puree it right into this luscious, tangy vinaigrette.
3. Dijon Vinaigrette
This classic dressing is great on almost anything from leafy greens to apples and pears.
4. Basil Vinaigrette
A food processor does all the work for this summery vinaigrette.
5. Cranberry Vinaigrette
This sweet, tart and tangy dressing gets a terrific kick from bitters.
6. Honey-Lemon Dressing
Honey and lemon are a classic duo. They are terrific in this dressing with savory thyme.
7. Sherry-Shallot Vinaigrette
This deliciously tart vinaigrette is perfect on a crisp cucumber salad or even a steak salad.