- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Here, seven fantastic vinaigrettes that take just five minutes to prepare.
Now that you’ve learned the perfect basic vinaigrette technique from Melissa Clark in this video, it’s time to expand your repertoire. Here, seven fantastic vinaigrettes, and each takes just five minutes to prepare.
1. Ginger Vinaigrette
This punchy Asian-inspired vinaigrette gets some great subtle heat from freshly grated ginger.
2. Creamy Feta Vinaigrette
Instead of tossing chunks of feta into a salad, puree it right into this luscious, tangy vinaigrette.
3. Dijon Vinaigrette
This classic dressing is great on almost anything from leafy greens to apples and pears.
4. Basil Vinaigrette
A food processor does all the work for this summery vinaigrette.
5. Cranberry Vinaigrette
This sweet, tart and tangy dressing gets a terrific kick from bitters.
6. Honey-Lemon Dressing
Honey and lemon are a classic duo. They are terrific in this dressing with savory thyme.
7. Sherry-Shallot Vinaigrette
This deliciously tart vinaigrette is perfect on a crisp cucumber salad or even a steak salad.