- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- 7 Killer Corn Chowders
- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
- 9 Best DIY Condiments for Hot Dogs
- 12 Dishes Made Easier with an Egg Slicer
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- 7 Greatest Cookies for DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Back-to-School Tips for Making Bag Lunches More Fun
- How to Poach Salmon in a Baggie
- 7 Ways to Drink a Kiwi
Never waste frosting trying to cover up mangled or lopsided cake layers again!
Never waste frosting trying to cover up mangled or lopsided cake layers again! For this week's episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen whiz Justin Chapple demos a brilliant method for perfectly and evenly cutting cake layers with unflavored dental floss and a few toothpicks. It's the perfect trick for anyone planning to bake a cake in honor of Valentine's Day next week. Watch more Mad Genius Tips here.