- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- 7 Mad Genius Memorial Day Tips
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- 7 Mix-Ins for Almost-Instant Ice Cream
- How to Peel a Tomatillo in 10 Seconds
- How to Eat Trout for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- How to Ripen Bananas in a Flash
Never waste frosting trying to cover up mangled or lopsided cake layers again!
Never waste frosting trying to cover up mangled or lopsided cake layers again! For this week's episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen whiz Justin Chapple demos a brilliant method for perfectly and evenly cutting cake layers with unflavored dental floss and a few toothpicks. It's the perfect trick for anyone planning to bake a cake in honor of Valentine's Day next week. Watch more Mad Genius Tips here.