F&W gathers ideas for every part of the meal from some of the best, most creative cooks we know.
Reheated cold mashed potatoes are rarely as good as fresh, but F&W's Justin Chapple found a way to fix that. His recipes, from plain to harissa-spiked, call for a little mayonnaise, which keeps them super-creamy even when made ahead.
• Rich and Creamy Mashed Potatoes
• Mashed Potatoes with Jalapeño and Cheddar
• Mashed Potatoes with Bacon and Mustard
• Whipped Sweet Potatoes
• Harissa-Whipped Sweet Potatoes
• Whipped Sweet Potatoes with Coconut and Ginger