- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
Ketchup is for more than just dipping fries.
Fast and easy-to-assemble, stir-fries are the perfect meal to throw together when you're low on time. But how do you make a restaurant-worthy stir-fry? Try adding ketchup, which balances the heat and adds delicious sweetness. Here, five excellent ketchup-spiked stir-fries that will make you a believer.
Star chef Joanne Chang's mother used to make this sweet-and-spicy shrimp stir-fry all the time, with ketchup as the secret ingredient.
"The heat-sweet factor here is phenomenal," says F&W chef in residence Andrew Zimmern who uses Heinz's corn syrup-free ketchup in this tasty stir-fry.
Serve this fast, healthy stir-fry with snow peas and steamed rice.
Traditional Szechuan dishes are often quite spicy, but ketchup helps balance the heat nicely.
This excellent stir-fry comes together in just 30 minutes.