- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 6 Creamy, Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 7 Savory Tarts for a Fall Dinner Party
- The Ultimate First Anniversary Dinner: En Papillote
- 9 Healthy Dips for Healthy Snacking
Ketchup is for more than just dipping fries.
Fast and easy-to-assemble, stir-fries are the perfect meal to throw together when you're low on time. But how do you make a restaurant-worthy stir-fry? Try adding ketchup, which balances the heat and adds delicious sweetness. Here, five excellent ketchup-spiked stir-fries that will make you a believer.
Star chef Joanne Chang's mother used to make this sweet-and-spicy shrimp stir-fry all the time, with ketchup as the secret ingredient.
"The heat-sweet factor here is phenomenal," says F&W chef in residence Andrew Zimmern who uses Heinz's corn syrup-free ketchup in this tasty stir-fry.
Serve this fast, healthy stir-fry with snow peas and steamed rice.
Traditional Szechuan dishes are often quite spicy, but ketchup helps balance the heat nicely.
This excellent stir-fry comes together in just 30 minutes.