- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Ketchup is for more than just dipping fries.
Fast and easy-to-assemble, stir-fries are the perfect meal to throw together when you're low on time. But how do you make a restaurant-worthy stir-fry? Try adding ketchup, which balances the heat and adds delicious sweetness. Here, five excellent ketchup-spiked stir-fries that will make you a believer.
Star chef Joanne Chang's mother used to make this sweet-and-spicy shrimp stir-fry all the time, with ketchup as the secret ingredient.
"The heat-sweet factor here is phenomenal," says F&W chef in residence Andrew Zimmern who uses Heinz's corn syrup-free ketchup in this tasty stir-fry.
Serve this fast, healthy stir-fry with snow peas and steamed rice.
Traditional Szechuan dishes are often quite spicy, but ketchup helps balance the heat nicely.
This excellent stir-fry comes together in just 30 minutes.