- Introducing Food & Wine's New Staff Favorites Cookbook
- Eating at the Ends of the Earth with Shane Mitchell
- Ultimate Cocktail-Book Buying Guide
- How to Use Butter Better
- 6 Supersmart Tips for Kids' Lunches
- Flattened and Fried: Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- Make 263,000 Healthy, Vegetarian Soups From This One Recipe
- 'Drinking with Men' Writer on Being a Regular
Photo © Christine Blackburne
The Prophets of Smoked Meat By Daniel Vaughn
The barbecue blogger covers 10,000 miles to taste the best of Texas’s smoked meat, finding great obscure spots along the way. $30.
Bobby Flay’s Barbecue Addiction By Bobby Flay
Based on Flay’s TV series, this book features 150 of the star chef’s favorite grill recipes, including his famous tricked-out burgers. $35.
Smoke & Pickles By Edward Lee
The Louisville, Kentucky–based chef’s recipes combine Southern flavors with those of his Korean heritage, as in miso-smothered chicken. $30.
Salt Block Cooking By Mark Bitterman
The salt expert gives lessons on cooking with salt bricks, which add a subtle saltiness and can get hot enough on a grill to sear steak. $25.