- How to Give the Gift of Cool Beer Labels
- Best Wine Books of 2015 (and Who to Give Them To)
- 7 Holiday Gift Ideas for the Tea Lover
- 3 Great Gifts for Champagne Obsessives
- 9 Off-Beat Stocking Stuffers from the Mr. Donahue’s Team in NYC
- 7 Wine or Spirit Gifts for Every Personality Type
- Tea Gifts for the Holidays
- Coffee Gifts for the Holidays
- The Perfect Gift for the Caviar-Lover in Your Life
- Beautiful Bowls, Spotted Tea Towels and More Gift Picks from Provisions
This year, the must-have Christmas gift on every little chef’s list is the Searzall.
This year, the must-have Christmas gift on every little chef’s list is the Searzall. Mad genius food scientist Dave Arnold’s blowtorch attachment, which sears pretty much anything to a perfect crisp, is finally available on Amazon for anyone to buy. In celebration, Arnold and his team are wishing everyone “Searzons Greetings” by posting awesome Searzall technique videos on the Searzall tumblr page every day until December 26. Head there right now to see a Cheerwine-glazed ham undergo some serious caramelization.