- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- A Master Demonstrates the Right Way to Shake a Cocktail
Hugh Acheson explains why you need to be patient when it comes to cooking meat.
After you cook a delicious chop or steak, the last thing you want to do is wait to eat it. But when it comes to meat, patience is a virtue. In this clip from the 2015 Food & Wine Classic in Aspen (below), chef Hugh Acheson explains exactly why you definitely need to let meat rest before slicing into it.
Recipe pictured: Lamb Steak Frites