- Mike Brown's Tequila-Mezcal Situation
- 6 Negronis to Get Eric Ripert Buzzed
- Melissa Perello’s Favorite Fall Cocktail
- Eric Banh’s First Eggnog
- How to Winterize a Gin and Tonic
- 6 Drinks to Make with Eau-de-Vie (A.K.A. Napa Valley Moonshine)
- A Funkier Kind of Sparkling
- 7 Manly Cocktails to Make with Lillet
- Who Needs Craft Beer
- Drink Like the Spanish, Drink Vermouth
“I drink Sazeracs,” says chef Jeff McInnis of New York’s upcoming Root & Bone.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender’s expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
“I drink Sazeracs,” says chef Jeff McInnis of New York’s upcoming Root & Bone. “They get the job done and they remind me of New Orleans.” When it comes to wine, McInnis prefers white to red. “I like a dry Riesling or anything that’s balanced and not too sweet,” he says. “And I know it’s Yankee territory, but I love what Brooklyn Brewery has been doing. They’ve really stepped up with some amazing beers over the past decade.”