- Mike Brown's Tequila-Mezcal Situation
- 7 Manly Cocktails to Make with Lillet
- Who Needs Craft Beer
- Drink Like the Spanish, Drink Vermouth
- Aaron Burgau Doesn’t Want Your Craft Beer
- An Honest Pale Ale
- Bitter Cocktails Even Campari-Haters Will Love
- A Sweet, Italian Liqueur for the Holidays
- 9 Ways to Make a Manhattan
- The Best Cherry for a Manhattan
“I drink Sazeracs,” says chef Jeff McInnis of New York’s upcoming Root & Bone.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender’s expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
“I drink Sazeracs,” says chef Jeff McInnis of New York’s upcoming Root & Bone. “They get the job done and they remind me of New Orleans.” When it comes to wine, McInnis prefers white to red. “I like a dry Riesling or anything that’s balanced and not too sweet,” he says. “And I know it’s Yankee territory, but I love what Brooklyn Brewery has been doing. They’ve really stepped up with some amazing beers over the past decade.”