- The Best Wine for Steak Is Not What You Think
- A Chef’s Birth Beer
- A Sweet, Italian Liqueur for the Holidays
- Emeril Lagasse’s Favorite American Pinot Noirs
- 6 Beers That Are Amazing with Asian Food
- 9 Ways to Make a Manhattan
- The Best Cherry for a Manhattan
- 4 Ways to Upgrade a Shandy
- A Funkier Glass of Sparkling
- 8 Tropical Island Rum Cocktails
“I drink Sazeracs,” says chef Jeff McInnis of New York’s upcoming Root & Bone.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender’s expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
“I drink Sazeracs,” says chef Jeff McInnis of New York’s upcoming Root & Bone. “They get the job done and they remind me of New Orleans.” When it comes to wine, McInnis prefers white to red. “I like a dry Riesling or anything that’s balanced and not too sweet,” he says. “And I know it’s Yankee territory, but I love what Brooklyn Brewery has been doing. They’ve really stepped up with some amazing beers over the past decade.”