- Mike Brown's Tequila-Mezcal Situation
- Nor'Easter, on the Rocks
- Joe Beef's Chef Prefers Two-Ingredient Cocktails
- The Easiest Fall Cocktail Ever
- Wine is the New Coffee
- The Secret to Marital Bliss: Snobby Wine and Cheap Beer
- 6 Negronis to Get Eric Ripert Buzzed
- Melissa Perello’s Favorite Fall Cocktail
- Eric Banh’s First Eggnog
- How to Winterize a Gin and Tonic
Chef Kevin Willmann, of Farmhaus Restaurant in St. Louis, says he’s “a volume beer guy.” His pick: Busch.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender’s expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Chef Kevin Willmann, of Farmhaus Restaurant in St. Louis, says he’s “a volume beer guy.” His pick: Busch. At the restaurant, the classic pale lager is sold for just $2 and served at a refreshingly cold 30 degrees. There is also an option to buy a brew for the crew. It’s the perfect way to say, “Thanks for dinner.”