- The Best Wine for Steak Is Not What You Think
- Bitter Cocktails Even Campari-Haters Will Love
- A Sweet, Italian Liqueur for the Holidays
- Emeril Lagasse’s Favorite American Pinot Noirs
- A Chef’s Birth Beer
- 9 Ways to Make a Manhattan
- The Best Cherry for a Manhattan
- 6 Beers That Are Amazing with Asian Food
- A Funkier Glass of Sparkling
- 8 Tropical Island Rum Cocktails
Chef Kevin Willmann, of Farmhaus Restaurant in St. Louis, says he’s “a volume beer guy.” His pick: Busch.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender’s expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Chef Kevin Willmann, of Farmhaus Restaurant in St. Louis, says he’s “a volume beer guy.” His pick: Busch. At the restaurant, the classic pale lager is sold for just $2 and served at a refreshingly cold 30 degrees. There is also an option to buy a brew for the crew. It’s the perfect way to say, “Thanks for dinner.”