- 7 Best Pumpkin Brunch Recipes
- 9 Easy Fall Breakfasts to Make in 35 Minutes or Less
- 7 Best Sweet Potato Desserts for Fall
- 5 Spritzy Hard Cider Cocktails
- 5 Hearty Stuffed Mushrooms Recipes
- 9 Super-Tasty Meatless Burgers for Memorial Day
- 10 Superfast Grilling Recipes
- 5 Fall Recipes to Make with Both Apple and Pumpkin
- How to Make the Meatballs from Jimmy Kimmel's Emmy's Afterparty
- 5 Egg Appetizers for Easter
Lobster is the ultimate upgrade for almost any salad.
Lobster is the ultimate upgrade for almost any salad. First, learn how to break down a lobster and extract all of the tender meat by watching this video, then make one (or all) of these fantastic salads.
1. Spicy Lobster-Noodle Salad
This cellophane-noodle salad, with creamy avocados, crunchy peanuts and a chile-honey dressing, is an excellent showcase for sweet, tender lobster.
2. Lobster-and-Asparagus Salad with Miso-Mustard Vinaigrette
Andrew Zimmern’s spectacular miso vinaigrette is magical on this simple salad.
3. Lobster and Fennel Salad
Extra-crisp fennel, peppery arugula and lobster make for a bright and fresh salad.
4. Point Lookout Lobster Salad
This lemony, crunchy, celery-studded salad is a perfect picnic dish.
5. Lobster and Lemon-Orange Salad
Citrus and lobster make an incredible duo.
6. Lobster Salad with Potatoes, Corn and Tomatoes
This salad is summer produce at its finest, with the added bonus of fresh lobster.
7. Lobster and Mango Salad
Cambodia’s green mango salads inspired this vibrant recipe.
8. Avocado and Lobster Salad
Two of America’s favorite ingredients, together in one salad.