- Where to Eat Detroit-Style Pizza, Outside Detroit
- Team Estela Opens Flora Bar and Flora Coffee Tonight in The Met Breuer
- Toups South Opens with Aaron Franklin’s Smoker and a 160-Year-Old Bar
- Last Call: Alex Raij and Eder Montero Are Making Poole's Diner-Inspired Tapas Tonight
- Tomato Golf and Ultimate Fighting: How Chefs Unwind After Service
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- L.A.’s Iconic Michael’s Debuts New Chef Miles Thompson
- Grae Nonas Lands in Minneapolis, Embraces His "Viking" Heritage
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner at the 11th Euphoria Festival?
- Angie Mar Dreams of Ribeye at The Beatrice Inn, Revamped and Opening Today
© Zandy Mangol
Ryan Skeen Will Be Back in NYC with a Summertime Pop Up.
Skeen’s new project, with The Restaurant Group, will be a pop-up restaurant at 10 Waverly Place. Starting July 13, Skeen will serve a $50 three-course prix fixe menu four nights a week (Wednesdays through Saturdays). There’s also the option of a chef’s tasting menu for $85 with as many courses as Skeen wants to serve—currently, he’s thinking about Jonah Crab and White Asparagus Soup, Quail with Figs and Smoked Potatoes, and Beignets with Foie Cardamom Custard.
Now, guess what's the name of Skeen’s restaurant: TBD ("because you never know what will happen" according to the press release). Also TBD: the dates for visiting guest chefs (and F&W Best New Chefs) Nate Appleman, Katy Sparks and Michael Psilakis.
For reservations: email@example.com.