- Early Look: Fatty Crab St. John
- Urban Picnicking in Boston
- NYC's Top New Tapas
- White Truffle Mania
- 5 Best Cuisines for Gluten-Free Diners
- Batali Disciple in Cartagena
- Oatmeal, Cheaper, Faster and Better
- The Five Commandments for Making Perfect Biscuits
- The Perfect Miami Beach Food Weekend Part One
- Pay-What-You-Want Restaurants
© Zandy Mangol
Ryan Skeen Will Be Back in NYC with a Summertime Pop Up.
Skeen’s new project, with The Restaurant Group, will be a pop-up restaurant at 10 Waverly Place. Starting July 13, Skeen will serve a $50 three-course prix fixe menu four nights a week (Wednesdays through Saturdays). There’s also the option of a chef’s tasting menu for $85 with as many courses as Skeen wants to serve—currently, he’s thinking about Jonah Crab and White Asparagus Soup, Quail with Figs and Smoked Potatoes, and Beignets with Foie Cardamom Custard.
Now, guess what's the name of Skeen’s restaurant: TBD ("because you never know what will happen" according to the press release). Also TBD: the dates for visiting guest chefs (and F&W Best New Chefs) Nate Appleman, Katy Sparks and Michael Psilakis.
For reservations: email@example.com.