- Andrew Zimmern's Chicken with Black Limes
- Andrew Zimmern's Oyster Hush Puppies with Pepper Mojo
- Andrew Zimmern's Pearl Rice Balls with Ginger-Sesame Sauce
- Andrew Zimmern's Passover Lamb with Pickled Cherries
- Andrew Zimmern's Skordalia (Greek Potato Dip)
- Andrew Zimmern's Soft-Shell Crab Toasts
- Andrew Zimmern's Soft-Scrambled Egg Toasts with Bottarga
- Easy Spinach Soufflés
- Strawberry-Champagne Granita
- The Best Indian Flatbread to Make at Home
Andrew Zimmern likes serving his juicy, perfectly cooked leg of lamb alongside a tangy, creamy sauce made with lots of fresh lemon and dill.
Lamb is my favorite summertime meat and nothing beats roasting a whole leg. While this recipe is best in the oven, it’s easily adaptable for the grill, cooking over medium indirect heat. The best tool in the world for home cooks working with bone-in meats is a meat thermometer. There is no substitute for the thermometer other than experience.
I happen to like classics, so last season I served lamb with mint sauce, but this year I’m making this amazing Greek egg and lemon sauce, called avgolemono. It’s easier than it sounds! Get the Recipe