- Super-Fast Sweet 'n’ Salty Snacks
- Snack-Perfect Tarte Flambée
- 20+ Delicious Emmy Awards Cocktails and Snacks
- Chickpeas: The New Trend in Snacking
- Coronation Chicken Salad for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee
- Cat Cora’s Healthy Quinoa and Grilled Chicken Salad
- Asparagus Industry-Friendly Salad
- A Light Start to the Week: Chinese Chicken Salad
- Holiday Detox: Winter Chicken Salad
- Quick Grains
Chicken Dance spotlights a fantastic Food & Wine chicken recipe every day.
© John Kernick
Grant Achatz's Roast Chicken.
Chicago's 2012 Michelin Guide officially dropped today, leaving Alinea's Grant Achatz as the city's sole chef to hold a coveted three stars. While Achatz prepares mind-bogglingly creative tasting menus at his flagship, he is like his mentor Thomas Keller when it comes to comfort food. Achatz especially loves roast chicken, and Food & Wine has his recipe: In addition to rubbing a garlicky herb butter under the skin, he stuffs his roast chicken with more garlic, herbs and lemon.