- Watch President Trump Make Meatloaf on a Vintage Martha Stewart Episode
- 7 Cheap and Extremely Delicious Beef Off-Cuts
- 4 Tips for Perfectly Crisp Latkes
- Home Cooking with David Lebovitz
- Fried Egg BLTs with Arugula Aioli
- Chicken Souvlaki Rules
- Bizarre Foods 100th Episode
- Rick Bayless's Kerala
- Good-Bye Guss’ Pickles
- Paul Bocuse’s Chicken in Vinegar Sauce
Chicken Dance spotlights a fantastic Food & Wine chicken recipe every day.
© John Kernick
Grant Achatz's Roast Chicken.
Chicago's 2012 Michelin Guide officially dropped today, leaving Alinea's Grant Achatz as the city's sole chef to hold a coveted three stars. While Achatz prepares mind-bogglingly creative tasting menus at his flagship, he is like his mentor Thomas Keller when it comes to comfort food. Achatz especially loves roast chicken, and Food & Wine has his recipe: In addition to rubbing a garlicky herb butter under the skin, he stuffs his roast chicken with more garlic, herbs and lemon.