- Watch President Trump Make Meatloaf on a Vintage Martha Stewart Episode
- Home Cooking with David Lebovitz
- 7 Cheap and Extremely Delicious Beef Off-Cuts
- 4 Tips for Perfectly Crisp Latkes
- Chork-Ready Chicken Stir-Fry
- Nora Ephron on Julie & Julia
- A Week in the Life of Jonathon Sawyer's Ramen Broth
- Alexandra Guarnaschelli's First Cookbook
- Mission-Style Tacos for SF's Outside Lands
- Test Kitchen Tip of the Day
Chicken Dance spotlights a fantastic Food & Wine chicken recipe every day.
© John Kernick
Grant Achatz's Roast Chicken.
Chicago's 2012 Michelin Guide officially dropped today, leaving Alinea's Grant Achatz as the city's sole chef to hold a coveted three stars. While Achatz prepares mind-bogglingly creative tasting menus at his flagship, he is like his mentor Thomas Keller when it comes to comfort food. Achatz especially loves roast chicken, and Food & Wine has his recipe: In addition to rubbing a garlicky herb butter under the skin, he stuffs his roast chicken with more garlic, herbs and lemon.