- 5 Ways to Hack a Wine List
- 3 B&Bs to Stay at Now
- 5 Offal Dishes to Try Now
- 5 Rule-Breaking Winemakers to Know
- Why Tahini is Having a Moment
- 4 European Hotels with Immersive Cooking Classes
- Fresh Cheese Coming to a Menu Near You
- 3 Offbeat Wine Lists to Try
- San Francisco's Restaurant Revival
- Bucatini is the New Black
Craft breweries across the US are offering something new: superior food and beer pairings as ambitious as anything you'd find at a wine bar. Here's what to eat and drink at four great places.
Brewer's Table, Minneapolis
What to Eat: Foie gras with fermented brussels sprouts.
What to Drink: Red wine barrel-aged sour ale Pentagram
Small Brewpub, Dallas
What to Eat: Warm beets with lardo and basil gremolata.
What to Drink: Black Pepper Pils, a spiced pilsner-rye blend.
Arts District Brewing Co., L.A.
What to Eat: Chicken confit sandwich.
What to Drink: Smooth, malty Irish red Stumblin Dublin.
Edmund's Oast, Charleston, SC
What to Eat: Carrot, egg and potato salad (pictured).
What to Drink: Australasia, a dry, citrusy sparkling ale.