- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
It may not seem like it if you’re on the East Coast right now, but spring is just around the corner and with it, artichoke season.
It may not seem like it if you’re on the East Coast right now, but spring is just around the corner and with it, artichoke season. Get ready for the sweet-if-spiny crop by learning how to properly and quickly break down an artichoke by watching this week’s video from Panna. Chef Michael Tusk demonstrates how to pare down an artichoke to its tastiest parts.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.