- How to Make the Perfect Crouton
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- How Ugly Carrots and Monkfish Heads Could Change the World
Rick Bayless reveals his tips for great grilled garlic.
Last week, F&W launched a new video series with Panna, a video cooking magazine that features incredible chefs. We’re thrilled with this week’s installment starring Rick Bayless, the Chicago master of Mexican cuisine.
Grilling garlic is a terrific way to mellow out its piquant bite, resulting in a sweet, smoky, incredible flavor. It’s fantastic in dishes like this salsa, which can be served with anything from sausages to shrimp. In the video above, Bayless reveals how to know exactly when the garlic is done grilling and the easy way to squeeze the cloves out of the papery skin.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.