- Tomato Golf and Ultimate Fighting: How Chefs Unwind After Service
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- L.A.’s Iconic Michael’s Debuts New Chef Miles Thompson
- Grae Nonas Lands in Minneapolis, Embraces His "Viking" Heritage
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner at the 11th Euphoria Festival?
- Angie Mar Dreams of Ribeye at The Beatrice Inn, Revamped and Opening Today
- On the Joy of Eating Juicy Brisket All Day Long
- Where to Find a Ramen Fix In Europe
- This App Will Put Your Name on the List, Then Text You When Your Table Is Ready
- Four Seasons Restaurant Auction Blasts Past Expectations
© Tina Rupp
Myers + Chang, Boston (@myersandchang)
Twitter co-founder Biz Stone called out the restaurants-on-Twitter trend, posting a photo of Joanne Chang, the co-owner of Myers + Chang. Chang Tweets events, specials and short recipes.
Kogi, Los Angeles (@kogibbq)
This super-popular food truck started Tweeting its stops last November—now, hundreds of people line up for its Korean short rib tacos and kimchi hot dogs (pictured).
Sebo, San Francisco (@sebosf)
This sushi spot—a favorite of Alice Waters—Tweets its latest izakaya menus, and recently, pics of its fishermen.
© Tina Rupp