- 7 Best-Ever Healthy Summer Salads
- 7 Summery Brunch Cocktails
- 11 Best Summer Jams
- 5 Best Summer Bruschetta Recipes
- Now Is the Time to Eat New Shell Lobster
- A Supersimple (and Incredibly Healthy) Salmon Dish
- 7 Best Stuffed Tomatoes
- 6 Best Summer Scones
- A Healthy Take on Steak (with Wine)
- 10 Stunning Pies (Other than Apple) for the Fourth of July
F&W showcases tricked-out custom grills at restaurants across the country.
Courtesy of Seamus Mullen
At New York City’s Tertulia, Seamus Mullen (photo) uses Grillworks’ Argentinean-inspired setup. The angled surface funnels juices and fat into a basting pan, preventing flare-ups.
NorCal’s adjustable grills come in extra- large sizes; Rachel Yang at Seattle’s Revel lowers the grate deep into the firebox to slow-cook whole lambs.
When Christopher Kostow recently renovated the kitchen at Napa Valley’s Meadowood, he installed this Spanish Josper grill-oven hybrid, which mixes live-fire grilling with superhot roasting.
Wolfgang Puck installed J&R grills at his four Cut steak houses. The cement-lined firebox prevents the kitchen from overheating.
Related: Ultimate Guide to Summer Grilling