- 20+ Delicious Emmy Awards Cocktails and Snacks
- Urban Picnicking in Boston
- NYC's Top New Tapas
- Oatmeal, Cheaper, Faster and Better
- How Chicago Restaurant Maple & Ash Made Up for Missing Out on Restaurant Week
- A New Orleans Pastry Chef's Broadway-Inspired Dessert Menu
- Big Bad Burgers
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving Cheat Sheet
- Super Bowl Postmortem
- Recreating Michael Phelps's Diet At Home
© Lucy Schaeffer
Abigael’s, New York City In addition to catering more than a dozen seders in synagogues and hotels around NYC, Abigael’s is also offering Passover to Go, with dishes like matzo ball soup accented with sweet peppers and cilantro. abigaels.com.
Spago Beverly Hills, Los Angeles Wolfgang Puck’s flagship restaurant hosts its 26th annual seder tonight, with braised beef short ribs and house-made matzo. Proceeds will benefit Mazon, a Jewish hunger-relief organization. 176 N. Canon Dr.; 310-385-0880 or wolfgangpuck.com.
Sprinkles Cupcakes Candace Nelson’s cupcake empire is serving flourless chocolate cupcakes with a Star of David through April 6th. sprinkles.com.