- How Chicago Restaurant Maple & Ash Made Up for Missing Out on Restaurant Week
- The Perfect Miami Beach Food Weekend Part Two
- Yelping for Discounts
- Midtown—No Wasteland
- Where Are All the Female Brewers?
- Miami's Awesome Scarpetta
- The Story Behind Semilla's Outstanding Vegetable-Centric Tasting Menu
- Menu-Free Restaurants
- Miami's Excellent Eos
- Restaurant Funny Business
© Lucy Schaeffer
Abigael’s, New York City In addition to catering more than a dozen seders in synagogues and hotels around NYC, Abigael’s is also offering Passover to Go, with dishes like matzo ball soup accented with sweet peppers and cilantro. abigaels.com.
Spago Beverly Hills, Los Angeles Wolfgang Puck’s flagship restaurant hosts its 26th annual seder tonight, with braised beef short ribs and house-made matzo. Proceeds will benefit Mazon, a Jewish hunger-relief organization. 176 N. Canon Dr.; 310-385-0880 or wolfgangpuck.com.
Sprinkles Cupcakes Candace Nelson’s cupcake empire is serving flourless chocolate cupcakes with a Star of David through April 6th. sprinkles.com.