- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- 10 Healthy Foods You Should Definitely Eat While Watching the Tour de France
- How to Cure Salmon in 30 Minutes
- Tasty (Mis)Adventures in Vegetarian Red Wine Pairings
- Fast Pan-Fried Chicken for Derby Day
- The Future of Ketchup
- Fast and Flavorful Miso-Ginger Chicken
- Outstanding Triple-Decker Lemongrass Pork Burgers
- 13 Ways to Make a Bad Burger Great
- Nicholas Elmi's Best Five-Ingredient Recipes
With recipes inspired by some of her most memorable films, Food & Wine celebrates the amazing life of legendary actress Elizabeth Taylor:
© Petrina Tinslay
National Velvet (1944)
Twelve-year old jockey Velvet Brown’s namesake dessert: Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Ice Cream (pictured). Bonus: her horse’s name was Pie.
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (1958)
Spicy recipes that could have been served by Maggie the Cat at Big Daddy’s revelatory birthday party in New Orleans, including Chicken and Smoked-Sausage Gumbo and Creole Shrimp with Garlic and Lemon.
Food fit for a queen: Egyptian Spiced Carrot Puree and Okra in Tomato Sauce.