- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- Live-to-100 Salad with Pinot Gris
- DIY Cured Salmon
- Healthy Borscht Salad with Juicy Beaujolais
- Sherry Cream: The Throwback Sauce That Transforms Vegetables
- 7 Super-Easy Father's Day Brunch Recipes
- 5 Ways to Cook with Hard Cider
- Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest
- UCLA’s Science & Food Class
With recipes inspired by some of her most memorable films, Food & Wine celebrates the amazing life of legendary actress Elizabeth Taylor:
© Petrina Tinslay
National Velvet (1944)
Twelve-year old jockey Velvet Brown’s namesake dessert: Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Ice Cream (pictured). Bonus: her horse’s name was Pie.
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (1958)
Spicy recipes that could have been served by Maggie the Cat at Big Daddy’s revelatory birthday party in New Orleans, including Chicken and Smoked-Sausage Gumbo and Creole Shrimp with Garlic and Lemon.
Food fit for a queen: Egyptian Spiced Carrot Puree and Okra in Tomato Sauce.