- 9 Ways to Use Chia Seeds
- 10 Ways to Make Chilled Pudding
- 6 Ways to Use Canned Pumpkin
- 9 Dips to Make for a Thanksgiving Potluck
- 3 Exquisite Roasted Dips
- 5 Homemade Chow Mein Recipes That Are Better Than Takeout
- 7 Best Party Dips for Graduation
- A Smoked Salmon Rice Bowl with Riesling
- One-Pot Stew with Malbec
- A Supersimple (and Incredibly Healthy) Salmon Dish
© Petrina Tinslay
National Velvet (1944)
Twelve-year old jockey Velvet Brown’s namesake dessert: Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Ice Cream (pictured). Bonus: her horse’s name was Pie.
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (1958)
Spicy recipes that could have been served by Maggie the Cat at Big Daddy’s revelatory birthday party in New Orleans, including Chicken and Smoked-Sausage Gumbo and Creole Shrimp with Garlic and Lemon.
Food fit for a queen: Egyptian Spiced Carrot Puree and Okra in Tomato Sauce.