- 11 Ways to Use Okra
- 7 Non-Traditional Ways to Serve Turkey at Thanksgiving
- Quinoa Sauté with Grüner Veltliner
- Healthy Borscht Salad with Juicy Beaujolais
- 6 Ways to Showcase Peas
- David Chang Pigs Out on Barley
- 5 Quick and Comforting Rice Dishes
- 10 Ways to Use Kale
- 8 Soup Recipes You Should Definitely Batch
- Fast Vegan Black Bean Chili with Malbec
With recipes inspired by some of her most memorable films, Food & Wine celebrates the amazing life of legendary actress Elizabeth Taylor:
© Petrina Tinslay
National Velvet (1944)
Twelve-year old jockey Velvet Brown’s namesake dessert: Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Ice Cream (pictured). Bonus: her horse’s name was Pie.
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (1958)
Spicy recipes that could have been served by Maggie the Cat at Big Daddy’s revelatory birthday party in New Orleans, including Chicken and Smoked-Sausage Gumbo and Creole Shrimp with Garlic and Lemon.
Food fit for a queen: Egyptian Spiced Carrot Puree and Okra in Tomato Sauce.