- A Malbec That Speaks French
- The German Wine You Probably Never Heard of, but Should Be Drinking
- 4 Wines to Pair with Roasted Vegetables
- Lively and Smoky: Red Muscadet
- A Fruity and Savory Under-$15 Cabernet
- A Sicilian Red Wine with a Do-Gooder Story
- The Best Wines to Pair with Mac and Cheese
- A Virginia Chardonnay That's Amazing with Seafood
- A Fruity, Floral Red from Spain’s Ribeira Sacra
- A Brilliant Biodynamic White from Oregon
This full-bodied Sicilian red is very versatile with food.
Here, wine experts reveal their favorite bottles costing less than $17. Many of the selections are lesser known but absolutely worth the search.
Who: Olivier Flosse, wine director of MARC US, owner of A Voce
Why: Olivier says the wine is perfectly balanced—a full-bodied red with smooth tannins and spicy notes of red pepper and cinnamon. It pairs nicely with grilled sardines and salmon, roast chicken and vegetables like asparagus or mushrooms.