- A Fruity and Savory Under-$15 Cabernet
- A Sicilian Red Wine with a Do-Gooder Story
- The Best Wines to Pair with Mac and Cheese
- A Virginia Chardonnay That's Amazing with Seafood
- A Fruity, Floral Red from Spain’s Ribeira Sacra
- A Brilliant Biodynamic White from Oregon
- Last-Gasp-of-Winter White
- A Terrific Chianti Classico (With Some Age)
- A $10 Red Made By a Tuscan Superstar
- 3 Best-Ever Sweater-Weather Reds
This full-bodied Sicilian red is very versatile with food.
Here, wine experts reveal their favorite bottles costing less than $17. Many of the selections are lesser known but absolutely worth the search.
Who: Olivier Flosse, wine director of MARC US, owner of A Voce
Why: Olivier says the wine is perfectly balanced—a full-bodied red with smooth tannins and spicy notes of red pepper and cinnamon. It pairs nicely with grilled sardines and salmon, roast chicken and vegetables like asparagus or mushrooms.