- A Go-To Wine Pairing for Pulled Pork
- A Chardonnay for Relaxing on the Couch
- The Best Wines to Pair with Mac and Cheese
- A Fruity, Floral Red from Spain’s Ribeira Sacra
- 3 Best-Ever Sweater-Weather Reds
- A Winemaker’s Secret Inexpensive Go-To Sparkler
- 3 Bottles From France’s Best Value Region
- 5 Wines to Pair with Roast Chicken
- 3 Wines to Pair with Beef Stew
- 3 Post-Labor Day Rosés to Drink Now
This full-bodied Sicilian red is very versatile with food.
Here, wine experts reveal their favorite bottles costing less than $17. Many of the selections are lesser known but absolutely worth the search.
Who: Olivier Flosse, wine director of MARC US, owner of A Voce
Why: Olivier says the wine is perfectly balanced—a full-bodied red with smooth tannins and spicy notes of red pepper and cinnamon. It pairs nicely with grilled sardines and salmon, roast chicken and vegetables like asparagus or mushrooms.