- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Cure your hangover with these delicious nonalcoholic drinks.
Not ready for another tequila shot? Try recovering from Cinco de Mayo festivities with one of these refreshing virgin drinks.
Freshly grated ginger adds terrific spice to lemonade.
This bright green blend gets its zippy, herby taste from an entire bunch of cilantro.
This virgin riff on a classic mojito takes just five minutes to make.
Either mixed-berry or pomegranate juice is great for this bright cocktail.
Peach nectar and cranberry juice star in this nonalcoholic sparkling drink.