- 4 Killer New Miami Restaurants and Brewpubs
- Everything You Need to Know About Drinking in Dubai
- The Peach Truck has Nashville's Best Cooks Swooning
- Holy Happy Hour
- Bordeaux Châteaus to Visit Now
- The Best Izakayas in Toronto—and What to Eat and Drink There
- What Dana Cowin Ate in San Francisco
- Roy Choi's New L.A. Hotel Has Dim Sum Room Service
- A Chef's Postcard from Vietnam
- Napa Valley After Dark
Photo courtesy of Umami Burger
F&W polled readers across this burger-loving nation to find the restaurants with the most passionate devotees. Here, the top-ranking chains.
Five Guys Started in Virginia (President Obama is a fan), its griddle burgers and hand-cut fries are now available in 47 states and Canada. fiveguys.com.
Shake Shack Launched by hospitality genius Danny Meyer, Shake Shack has grown from a hot dog cart in NYC’s Madison Square Park into a global chain with locations in London, Istanbul, Dubai and beyond. The 100 percent Angus beef patties come with special ShackSauce on a supersoft bun. shakeshack.com.
In-n-Out This California cult-status chain has been serving all-natural beef on toasted buns since 1948. Insiders order burgers Animal Style, cooked with mustard and served with pickles, “extra spread” (house sauce) and grilled onions. in-n-out.com.
Umami Burger This West Coast chain is expanding east (Miami Beach and New York City) with its house-ground patties infused with Umami Master Sauce and lots of topping options. umami.com.
Bobby’s Burger Palace Star chef and grill master Bobby Flay shares his famous burgers, like the Bobby Blue with blue cheese and bacon, at locations in eight states and DC. bobbysburgerpalace.com.