- How Chicago Restaurant Maple & Ash Made Up for Missing Out on Restaurant Week
- The Perfect Miami Beach Food Weekend Part Two
- Yelping for Discounts
- Midtown—No Wasteland
- Where Are All the Female Brewers?
- Miami's Awesome Scarpetta
- The Story Behind Semilla's Outstanding Vegetable-Centric Tasting Menu
- Menu-Free Restaurants
- Miami's Excellent Eos
- Restaurant Funny Business
Raclette Night at Anfora.
I was a little bummed watching the BCS Football Championship last night. For starters, Oregon State lost in the final minutes of the game to Auburn. Even sadder was that the loss marked the end of Monday night football, at least until next season. Luckily, the team at NYC’s Anfora wine bar has found a way to fill my Monday night void. Last night, Anfora hosted its first Raclette Cheese Night. Each Monday, the wine bar will serve raclette in true Swiss style, with heat lamps for melting and plates of bread, boiled potatoes, pickles and charcuterie for dipping. Sommelier Joe Campanale will be pouring unusual white wines, from producers like Jacques Puffeney, to pair with the cheese. I can’t think of a better way to shake off my post-Monday-night-football blues—and get excited for my upcoming snowboarding trip to Switzerland.