- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 7 Great Grilled Salads
- 5 Ultimate Blueberry Pancake Recipes
- 5 Best Waffles for International Waffle Day
- 7 Best-Ever Strawberry Breakfasts
- 8 Fluffy, Gooey Cinnamon Rolls for a Perfect Weekend Brunch
- 6 Best Summer Scones
- 7 Recipes to Transform Healthy Spinach into Comfort Food
- 3 Brain Food Lunches for a Smarter Workday
- 7 Ways to Add Spinach to Your Spring Brunch
TV’s Portlandia has turned “Is it local?” into a satirical catchphrase. Here, a dish from the upcoming Portlandia Cookbook, which includes recipes by former F&W staffer Grace Parisi.
Grilled corn and jalapeño add smoky flavor and heat to the dressing for this terrific salad. The recipe is excerpted from the Portlandia Cookbook, which comes out in early 2015 and is based on the food-obsessed satirical TV show starring Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein.