- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Recipes That Prove Maple Syrup and Pork Are Meant for Each Other
- Fried Cheese Is the Most Comforting Comfort Food Ever
- 5 Best Pumpkin Pastas
- 5 Gazpachos to Make if You Don't Like Tomatoes
- 7 Best Sauces for Crab Cakes
- 8 Ways to Make Gumbo
- 5 Ways to Fill a Pita Pocket
- 10 Simple Tofu Recipes for Beginner Vegetarians
TV’s Portlandia has turned “Is it local?” into a satirical catchphrase. Here, a dish from the upcoming Portlandia Cookbook, which includes recipes by former F&W staffer Grace Parisi.
Grilled corn and jalapeño add smoky flavor and heat to the dressing for this terrific salad. The recipe is excerpted from the Portlandia Cookbook, which comes out in early 2015 and is based on the food-obsessed satirical TV show starring Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein.