- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
TV’s Portlandia has turned “Is it local?” into a satirical catchphrase. Here, a dish from the upcoming Portlandia Cookbook, which includes recipes by former F&W staffer Grace Parisi.
Grilled corn and jalapeño add smoky flavor and heat to the dressing for this terrific salad. The recipe is excerpted from the Portlandia Cookbook, which comes out in early 2015 and is based on the food-obsessed satirical TV show starring Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein.