- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
TV’s Portlandia has turned “Is it local?” into a satirical catchphrase. Here, a dish from the upcoming Portlandia Cookbook, which includes recipes by former F&W staffer Grace Parisi.
Grilled corn and jalapeño add smoky flavor and heat to the dressing for this terrific salad. The recipe is excerpted from the Portlandia Cookbook, which comes out in early 2015 and is based on the food-obsessed satirical TV show starring Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein.