- World Water Day 2017: 5 Things to Know About Water Consumption
- Why Does Wine Give You a Headache?
- Michelle Obama Faces Her Toughest Interviewer Yet—an 11-Year-Old MasterChef Junior Challenge Winner
- Rascal Flatts Takes Over the Kitchen at the Hermitage Cafe in Nashville
- The 5 Most Ethical Food Companies in the World
- 7 In-Flight Cocktails That Pair Perfectly With Your Destination
- D.C. Restaurant Owners Are Suing Donald Trump
- Beyoncé Announces 3 New Flavors of Watermelon Water
- Parents Are Suing Soy Nut Butter Maker Over E. Coli Contamination
- Blue Wine Returns to the Market with One Change
Now that NBC's food trucks have left town—having served everything from fish-and-chips to porchetta from über-chefs Daniel Boulud, Alain Ducasse, Michael White and Paul Liebrandt on Monday, February 8th—let's look ahead to the South Beach Wine & Food Festival's Fourth Annual Burger Bash, on Thursday, February 25th. Why? Because, for one thing, I'm one of the burger judges. For another, because I just got a preview of the entries. Bobby Flay will make a spice-crusted burger with coleslaw, jack cheese, barbecue sauce and a cactus pear margarita (hopefully, alongside the burger, not in it). Morimoto will top his burger with glazed pork belly, while Boulud will serve the Frenchie (a burger topped with confit pork belly and Morbier cheese) plus bacon potato puffs. Some two dozen other burgers specialists will be grilling for the event. Unfortunately, tickets are now sold out, but I'll keep you all posted on any breaking news. And, of course, on the results.
Bobby Flay shows off a burger for SOBE burger bash