- Oatmeal, Cheaper, Faster and Better
- How Chicago Restaurant Maple & Ash Made Up for Missing Out on Restaurant Week
- A New Orleans Pastry Chef's Broadway-Inspired Dessert Menu
- Big Bad Burgers
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving Cheat Sheet
- Super Bowl Postmortem
- Recreating Michael Phelps's Diet At Home
- Exciting New Seasonal Beers are Perfect for Pairing
- Cooking with Native Edibles
- Let Them Eat Words
© Alessandra Bulow
Biscotto Oreo, Ronnie from MTV's Jersey Shore's favorite flavor from Lecca Lecca Gelato Caffe in South Beach
Muscle-head Ronnie may have had to hit the gym harder than usual because he was constantly dipping into the Biscotto Oreo gelato (cookies-and-cream with crushed Oreos and Nilla wafers, pictured).
Mama’s boy Vinny stuck to the traditional chocolate.
Ladies’ man DJ Pauly D favored the tiramisu gelato (its name means “pick me up” in Italian).
The house’s resident cook, Mike "The Situation," preferred the mango, a lighter gelato to keep him looking “like Rambo with his shirt off.”
As for Snooki, she ate the café's sandwiches but didn’t like the gelato, or working—in true Snooki style, she often napped during her shifts and oddly slept inside a shelf under the store’s front counter.