- 10 Wines Under $20
- When Coffee & Cocktails Collide
- 3 Unconventional Vending Machines
- Why Your Next Vacation Rental Should Be a Tiny House
- Who Needs Meat When There's Seafood Charcuterie?
- Why Tahini is Having a Moment
- 3 Eastern European Wines to Try
- 5 Rule-Breaking Winemakers to Know
- 3 Offbeat Wine Lists to Try
- An Insider's Guide to Florence
F&W's July issue takes a look at interesting food collaborations across the country. Here, Portland, Oregon’s Salt & Straw invites local chefs to create ice cream flavors.
© Leela Cyd Ross.
From the cooks at ramen shop Boke Bowl, it has a swirl of fish-sauce-infused caramel.
Ox cooks add foie-gras-flavored marshmallows to a smoked vanilla ice cream base.
3. Sake and Yuzu
A subtle, not-too-sweet ice cream by the team at Bamboo Sushi.
Sesame and toasted coconut add an Asian influence to this summery flavor by the chef trio at Aviary.